Last updated: 2023-08-15
If you still have questions after reading our policy, or if you already have some, feel free to contact us.
Below you will find an explanation of basic terms used in this Cookies Policy. We gathered them here in order to make it easier for you to navigate through the policy.
- Applicable laws means all the laws and regulations relevant to the collection, processing and storage of data, especially all the data protection laws and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to 77Leads, 9450 Southwest Gemini Drive, Greenway, Beaverton, United States.
- Country refers to United States.
- Beacons or Pixels means small transparent images placed within a web page (within our Website) and enable the communication between web browser and a server. This is how companies can collect the data, make their own advertising campaigns, as well as provide related services (e. g. measuring the effectiveness of advertisements, preventing fake advertising traffic and limiting fake advertising campaigns).
- Cookies means small text files stored in a web browser by a website (here specifically: Site) or by an ad server. By storing certain information in a Cookie, those web browsers, ad servers, and explicitly our Site, are able to remember Your preferences and recognize websites visited and/or web browser used from one visit to another.
- Personal Information is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual (referred to as either "Personal Data", "Personal Information", "Data or "Information").
- Service refers to the services We provide via the Website, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Website refers to RelocateHelp, accessible from https://www.relocatehelp.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your data carrier and hold certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. Basically speaking, there are two different types of Cookies: the so-called session Cookies and temporary/permanent Cookies stored on your data carriers for a longer period or without limit. This type of storage helps us design our Website and adjust our offers to match your preferences, making it easier for you to use them, meaning that, for example, certain input from you can be stored so that you are not required to enter it repeatedly.
Which Cookies do We use?
These temporary or even permanent Cookies (lifespan of 1 month to 10 years) are stored on your hard drive and are automatically deleted after the pre-specified period. These Cookies in particular serve to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and more secure. Thanks to these files it is possible to, among other things, show you information that has been specially selected to match your interests.
What is on-site targeting?
On the Website we may use (third party) cookie technology for the optimization of our advertising and the entire online offer. This Data is not used to identify you personally but serves the sole purpose of conducting a pseudonymous evaluation of the use made of the home page. With this technology we can present you with advertising and/or special offers. Our aim is to make our online offer as attractive for you as possible and to present you with advertising that corresponds to your areas of interest.
Are there also Cookies from third-party suppliers (so-called "third-party Cookies")?
We use our web partners to make the online offer and Website more interesting for you. The Cookies of our partner companies also contain solely pseudonymous Information. This relates, for example, to Information about which products you have looked at, whether anything was bought, which products were searched for, etc.
Your browser may offer tools to enable or disable Cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, please note that certain features of our Website may not work if you delete or disable some types of Cookies.
The help function in your preferred browser should provide you with the correct information. Some browsers provide helpful cookie guides:
Alternatively, AllAboutCookies.org provides advice on how to do this, and further information on cookies and how to manage them.
Type of Cookies
The types of Cookies we may store when you visit the Website are detailed below:
|Session Cookies||They are temporary Cookies that are deleted once you end your session. Session Cookies make sure that you remain recognized when you move from page to page within one Website, and this way you are not required to e.g. log in.|
|Functionality Cookies||They enable using the basic features of Websites (e.g. remembering information about Websites visited in order to enable ‘recalling' them upon visitor's request).|
|Security Cookies||They allow controlling the abuse of and inappropriate use of our Website.|
|Analytical Cookies||They provide analytical and statistical information about your use of the Website.|
|Targeting and Advertising Cookies||They allow measuring the effects of advertising campaigns and personalizing ads for individual users.|
|Web beacons||Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar to Cookies in their function. They are used to track online movements of web users or to access Cookies. Unlike Cookies which are stored on the user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages (or within an e-mail) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.|
Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to count users who have visited certain pages and to understand usage patterns. We may also receive an anonymous identification number if you visit our site as a result of being redirected from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
Third party Cookies used on our Website
Below you can find the list of third-party Cookies and outline of the purposes for which we use them on our Website. You can be sure that we engage only renowned and trusted vendors who ensure transparent approach to privacy. Such vendors have their own privacy policies in respect to the protection of Personal Data and using of Cookies technology. We recommend that you read their privacy policies, so that you can understand the manner in which your Personal Information will be handled by these providers.
|Third Party||Type and description||More information|
|Firebase Analytics||Firebase lets us measure app usage and Visitors'/End Users' engagement in the usage of such app or Website.||Firebase Data Collection|
Google Analytics Firebase Policy
Google Analytics Cookie Usage
Google Analytics Opt-Out
|Google Optimize||Google Optimize allows us to test our Website solutions and personalize them in order to deliver engaging content to Visitors and End Users.||Google Analytics Cookie Usage|
Targeting and Advertising Cookies
|Third Party||Type and description||More information|
|DoubleClick||DoubleClick, a company owned by Google, allows us to manage our advertising campaigns on web, including on our Website.||Google Ads Cookies|
Google Ads Cookies Use
|Facebook Pixel||Facebook Pixel is embedded within our Website to link the use of different websites and viewing of different advertisements by Visitors, as well as to optimize and convert the outcome of such analysis.||Facebook Privacy and Data Use|
|Google Ads||Google Ads is a tool that we use to personalize and maximize the effects of our advertising campaigns. Google Ads use on our ad campaigns and actions includes adjusting such campaigns for our Visitors within web browsers, partner sites, video sites and apps.||Google Ads Cookies|
Google Ads Cookies Use
|Event Tracking by Microsoft||Event Tracking by Microsoft advertising collects data that allows you to track conversion goals and target audiences with remarketing lists.||Microsoft Privacy Statement|
Microsoft Universal Event Tracking
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We may update our Cookies Policy from time to time. We will let you know via email and/or a notice on our Service. We will also post the new Cookies Policy on this page. Please check our site periodically for updates.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by visiting this page.